Aruba 2530 Series Gigabit Ethernet devices are enterprise class, fully managed, Layer 2 edge switches delivering cost effective, reliable, and secure connectivity for business networks. Designed for entry level to midsize enterprise networks, these Gigabit Ethernet switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, and IPv6 host support. This model has 8x 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports with a power budget of 67W. Additionally the switch has two Gigabit 10/100/1000 dual personality shared with two SFP ports.
- Newly christened Aruba identifying these as designed for mobile first campus, branch and remote networks, from Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company.
- Cost effective fully managed Layer 2 switches.
- WDRR, ACLs, IPv4/IPv6 host support
- Full management including Command Line Interface, Web interface, and robust SNMP v1/v2c/v3 support.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty